Use Hardscape Features by One Specialty to Define Outdoor Living Spaces
When you think about landscaping your home, you may think that it’s only about planting flowers and trees and making sure the grass is green. But, over the years, landscaping has evolved to be much more than that. What’s the point of having a nice lawn if your driveway still looks the same as it did 30 years ago? That’s where hardscaping comes in. Hardscaping refers to the addition of stonework, or woodwork, to a landscaping project. We incorporate hardscaping into many of our landscaping projects to give your home a completed look.
What Can You Use Hardscaping For?
Many elements in your landscaping projects can be added through hardscaping. Items such as outdoor kitchens, fire pits and water features all use hardscape elements. Hardscaping is used to tie together all the elements of your landscape project. Home owners often overlook parts of their home such as the sidewalk and driveway, but those are both crucial elements in the curb appeal of your home. In this world of keeping up with the Joneses (or Kardashians), curb appeal is vital. At One Specialty, we will help you design the perfect hardscape features for your project. When it comes time to assess your home’s value, incorporating unique, handsome, hardscape elements can help increase the value.
One Specialty Offers:
- Stone Walls: Our stone walls are built to last. We use the highest-quality stone while building, and we can customize the walls any way that your heart desires.
- Patios: We’ll create the patio of your dreams. We can build you a patio area that can house a kitchen, a grill, entertainment center, and even a fire pit for those cold nights.
- Pathways: The pathway to your home will be one of the most-seen parts of your home, along with absorbing the most traffic. We build our pathways to be able to withstand not only foot and automobile traffic, but also the sands of time.
- Fountains: Fountains are a great conversational piece for your landscaping project. Whether it’s a large or small fountain, then Zen-like motion and sound can make a great addition to a home. We can also create your fountain and build your outdoor area around it.
- And more: Every homeowner will have specific requests and maybe an idea that has never been done before. No matter what you want, tell us and we’ll do our best to make it real.
When you’re ready to take your landscaping to the next level – if you’re looking for a company to build your dream oasis, equipped with a grotto, a kitchen, and a fireplace to keep you warm – give Once Specialty a call at 817-984-4782. Or, fill out our online form located at the bottom of this page. We’d love to hear your ideas and vision and help bring that to life.